Monday, February 13, 2012

My little, big girl.


My baby girl is a one year old. That truly was the fastest year of my life. I feel like I should still have a newborn. She is such a sweet girl with a little tude that always makes me laugh. I love every minute of her. She still doesn't like to be separated from me or put down but I'm trying to just enjoy that she wants to be with me and I hope that never changes. She still doesn't love sleep but we've put her on a pretty tight schedule and that has helped a little, at least she is taking naps now. She doesn't love to eat but she does love fruit and bread and spinach shakes so that's pretty much what she eats for every meal. When she does let me put her down she loves exploring, she loves climbing the stairs and always is so proud of herself, she LOVES the bath, reading books, hiking, her brother, and snuggling but only when she's REALLY tired.
We threw her a little dessert party on her birthday (it was last thursday and yes I'm lazy that's why I'm just getting around to this post, or I'm sick, or we've been busy, or maybe all three) it was so much fun. We are SO lucky to have such great family and friends that support us and love our little girl. These pictures are obviously in no order but I truly am way too tired to correct them.













and thanks to my friend chantry for the cutest (and yummiest) little and big cakes and thanks to fergi for letting me hold her pregnant body captive all day helping me set up.

3 comments:

The Woolf Pack said...

Wow, she is already 1! I can't believe I haven't even met her yet. What a cute party. I am going to meet my sis up in St. George at the end of April, so we need to get together for a meal or something.

ferardandy said...

that was a fun party, and i think you did a great job:)

Unknown said...

That was the cutest little party I have ever been to. Thanks for letting us crash your house for the weekend and spend some time in the sun!