Wednesday, March 14, 2012

13 months

Months are just flying by. I was thinking I could at least do one post a month but that has even been hard for me. Instagram is taking over.
ALL we've been doing lately is spending time outside, mostly hiking around. I think every picture I ever post is on a hike. I guess I need to start taking more pictures.
And yes Lu is one and still spends quality time in the front pack. I might be keeping her my baby for as long as I can.
She is a crazy girl. She is into EVERYTHING and always climbing. She can't eat in her highchair she has to climb out and sit on the table picking at everyone's food. She's a little monkey. She still isn't interested in walking, she would rather be held. She says 'ot oh' all the time, 'dad' and sometimes 'mom' otherwise she just shakes her head no or points and screams for what she wants. Love this girl.
Sweet little Van is getting too grown up too fast. I think his haircut makes him look five years older. He's counting down the days until he can turn five and I'm dreading everyday that it gets closer. I feel like as soon as he's five he's not my baby anymore. I'm not ready for him to grow up.

3 comments:

The Woolf Pack said...

Cute kids and cute family! It's always bittersweet to have them grow up so fast.

holly jo said...

I love seeing pics of those kids.

Unknown said...

5 is the saddest age ever :( be prepared to mourn all day long!