Sunday, January 08, 2012

Eleven Months



My little Lu turns eleven months today. One more month until my newborn turns into a one year old. I love my little Lu, she's attached at my hip and I wouldn't have it any other way. She's starting to say 'mama' and 'dada' meaning to call our names instead of just babbling. It's SO sweet, except when she screams it while she's crying. She is still a terrible sleeper, any advice is welcome. She isn't sleeping thru the night and once she's up, she's up even if it's 3 am. She doesn't like her naps either so needless to say she has some REALLY tired parents. She is into EVERYTHING, she's so curious. She's a little climber. I can't take my eyes off her for one second. She sneaks in the shower with me, climbs on the dishwasher, under tables and gets stuck, up the stairs, anywhere she's not supposed to be. She is extra sweet. She has been giving me so many smooches and snuggles lately, melts my heart. I love every minute of this baby and can't get enough of her. Love you baby Lu.

4 comments:

KATIE HOFHEINS said...

She's real cute Kim. Sorry about the sleeping... my boy doesn't sleep great either.

holly jo said...

oh....nuts. i wish i got to see your kids everyday. love them.

allison said...

what a sweetheart. I need to see more picture of her asap please.

Unknown said...

This picture needs to be blown up and framed, it is so sweet! Sign her up for a gymnastics class and then a dance class back to back and then maybe she will fall right to sleep. They have those classes for babies, right?