Tuesday, July 19, 2011

five months

Little miss Lu is five months. With Van I thought time flew but this time, time is at warp speed. I cannot believe it's already been five months. Lu has changed so much this month. She is using her hands to grab things and puts everything in her mouth. Her new favorite chew toy is her feet. yummy. She has a little bit of separation anxiety already and doesn't like to be too far from mom or dad. She's losing all her brown hair and blond hair is coming thru. She is such a happy baby and still loves her brother so much, she always has to see what he's doing. She started on rice cereal and oatmeal this month. She can't figure out the swallowing from a spoon idea yet but we're still practicing. We love this baby girl more than ever and can't get enough of her kisses.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohh that little Luca and her little shoes, I want to kiss her! Vanny's party looks so cute! I love his big smile!

Jamie said...

I love her dress! She is such a cute little girl :)

anne said...

That dress is KILLING ME! I want to pick her up and squeeze her!