Friday, June 10, 2011

four months

baby sis is already four months. probably the fastest four months of my life so far. she's probably doubled in size in the last two weeks, she is growing SO fast. she LOVES to talk, she is constantly making noises and singing. zack swears she said dada but i don't believe it. oh and he thinks she understands when he says 'stand up' and 'sit down'. who knows we might have a baby genius on our hands. she thinks she is a grown up and will not let me treat her like a baby. she has to be involved in everything that's going on and will not let me snuggle her unless she's exhausted. i am loving watching her grow. she has been such a fun baby, never a dull moment around luca janer.


3 comments:

The Woolf Pack said...

What a sweet girl. I swear the second one always wants to be part of the action. We need to get together one of these days...did I mention we are moving back to the southwest in a month? :)

Allison said...

these are so cute! she looks so much bigger already. I need to see her again... also I need to get you a disc of those photos I took already, don't I?

Liz Galvin said...

Truthfully I can't believe 4 months have already gone by. She is the sweetest little thing.