Monday, May 09, 2011

Vanner


I had to post about my sweet boy. I realize I call my kids sweet in every post but they truly are, most of the time. Van has been such a good big brother. He has grown up so much, he looks and acts like such a big boy. It's bitter sweet for me. I hate to see him grow up so fast but he is so fun to be around. He loves school, he's always talking about super heros and dinosaurs and planets. He loves to play with his friends, and is his Dad's number one fan. He is such a good artist and loves to color and draw and paint, he loves to be outside, swimming, running, riding his bike, playing at the sand dunes, hiking, pretty much anything active, and playing games, oh and watching shows his favorites are scooby doo, this random mystery show, caillou, word world, dinosaur train, and unfortunately lately he really likes sid the science kid. He is constantly talking, he has a lot to say. He loves telling me about his dreams, things he learned at school, rhyming, and counting pretty much everything.

He will not let me take pictures of him with out doing funny faces, so here they are . . .






He has been obsessed with getting a trophy lately (I have no idea why) and he loves to run so we entered him into the kids ironman race they had this weekend, he just had to run 200 meters but he was SO excited.

Stretching out for the race
Practicing his start

the after party, he wouldn't let me take a picture of him at the finish line and I had to beg him for this one
he had a mother's day tea party at his preschool, it was probably the cutest thing I've ever seen

I tried not to cry while filming him. He was a little nervous and his little hand signing 'mommy'. . . so cute.

1 comment:

Allison said...

That is adorable! Van really is such a sweet little guy. We miss him! :)