What a doll! I loved looking at& catching up on all your posts. I can't believe she is 3 months old already, it goes by too fast. We might be able to come visit in a few months...
Dear Zack, I wanted to see the picture you were talking about but now it's gone. Dear Kim, I love that pic of you smiling at Luca and LOVE her little blessing outfit. So glad you guys had such a nice day. You deserve it.
I never got to see that hat on her! She looked so cute at her blessing. I remember seeing her surrounded by all sorts of little girls. Maybe they thought she was a baby porcelain doll?
11 comments:
So bummed we missed this. She is beautiful Kim!
oh my gosh where did you get her dress?!
She looks so pretty kim. I'm sad we weren't there for her big day! Can't wait to see her again.. (and you)
oh my goodness... so cute. I want to see a picture of the entire dress... it looks amazing :) yay for little Luca!
I love the blessing dress. Luca is beautiful. And great pictures Ferg's
She is so beautiful! She gets it from her mom, look at your pretty freckles-I love them! I also love her blue shoes :)
What a doll! I loved looking at& catching up on all your posts. I can't believe she is 3 months old already, it goes by too fast. We might be able to come visit in a few months...
truly sad i couldn't be there. i love you and your kids and your husband. so so much.
Kim, couldn't you find a worse picture of me? No more posting pictures of me without my approval.
Dear Zack, I wanted to see the picture you were talking about but now it's gone. Dear Kim, I love that pic of you smiling at Luca and LOVE her little blessing outfit. So glad you guys had such a nice day. You deserve it.
I never got to see that hat on her! She looked so cute at her blessing. I remember seeing her surrounded by all sorts of little girls. Maybe they thought she was a baby porcelain doll?
Post a Comment