Monday, May 09, 2011

3 months

Is it really possible that my baby girl can already be three months old? I'm not sure where the time is going be we love every second we get to spend with this sweet baby. She just happens to be the sweetest baby on the planet. She is so good at holding up her head and will not let me hold her like a baby anymore. She has to be looking around and sitting up at all times. She is always smiling and gets so excited when anyone talks to her, she tries her best to talk back. She can never stop moving, she is constantly kicking her legs and waving her hands. She's starting to be a good sleeper, at night at least, she sleeps for about 6-7 hours although you wouldn't know it if you saw me I'm still a zombie. Her favorite place is still outside, she just checks everything out and rarely cries. I think the only time she cries when we're outside is in our backyard, is it possible for a baby to have allergies? You can tell in these pictures her eyes are all red and watery and I swear that only happens whenever we are in our backyard.


She has the longest fingers. Everyone that sees them comments on her being a piano player. Maybe she can be as good as me;)

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh my cuteness!! Seriously so cute!!! That third picture is especially my favorite! And her cute little legs. Her and Avery should be good little friends. She is so sweet!

Unknown said...

I want to kiss her face! She is such a doll. I love all these pictures and her sweet little fingers are so cute!

naptime nostalgia said...

these are the cutest pictures! love, love, love little Luca!