Such cute kids! I can't stand looking at these pictures of little Lu and her teeny weeny legs, I just want to kiss her face! Yes Zack is a very Handsome Dad and Vanny is going to break some girls hearts!
Ok...really??! Does it get any cuter? That first pic with Zack holding out Lil' Lu is the best...those little chicken legs are my favorite.
What a great lookin' family. Wish I could see that cute little gal in person, she is so gorgeous!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Such cute kids! I can't stand looking at these pictures of little Lu and her teeny weeny legs, I just want to kiss her face! Yes Zack is a very Handsome Dad and Vanny is going to break some girls hearts!
Ok...really??! Does it get any cuter? That first pic with Zack holding out Lil' Lu is the best...those little chicken legs are my favorite.
What a great lookin' family. Wish I could see that cute little gal in person, she is so gorgeous!!
Post a Comment