Friday, March 25, 2011

Six weeks old

(I'm so deathly tired I already did this post earlier this week and posted it to a different blog, whoops. I feel like I am on another planet. So if I make random comments or accidentally call you, or can't remember something you just told me two seconds ago don't be offended. And don't mind all my typos.)

My baby girl Lu is six weeks already. I can't believe how fast time is flying and I can't even tell you how much I love her. She is the sweetest baby ever made. I think I kiss her 24/7.

My friend Aimee posted this on her blog and it was just what I needed. Thanks Aimee.

6 comments:

Kristin said...

She's getting so big! My Grandma used to tell me she was going to put books on my head so I'd slow down with growing. Love Lu and hoping you can get some sleep really soooooon.

Unknown said...

She is so cute, I can't handle it! I need to giver her a big kiss! That was a good little clip! You mean I don't need to have a fake tan, fake eyelashes, fake boobs, lip implants, hair extensions and the whitest teeth ever to be beautiful? The gym I belong to is trying to convince me otherwise!

ali said...

You look beautiful as always, Kim, but maybe not quite as kissable as your little Lu. :)

I so agree with everything in this clip and it's so refreshing to hear. One of my favorite quotes comes from Nie Nie and it's simply: "I am not my body." This was a good post-baby reminder for me.

On a sidenote, I almost literally ran into Emma Thompson in Central Park a couple months ago and she seemed really ... real.

Allison said...

I love this Kim. You look adorable, as expected.. you always do. and I want to hold that little lu and smooch her cheeks :) I also love that clip so thanks for sharing... exactly what I need to hear too! (as I sit here feeling gross and need a shower :)

Lorilee said...

you guys make the perfect couple. i love that little lu...

also great video clip.. it made me feel good, well-at least better-about all my zits right now.

Kim said...

Thanks everyone. And Ali thanks for that quote. I think it's hard to seperate ourselves from our bodies but hearing that from her puts it in perspective.