this pretty girl is growing up so fast. I love her so much. I took her to the doctor today for her two month appointment, which means shots (BOO), she's just a little peanut coming in at 8 pounds 6 ounces, apparently we are supposed to start porking her up. The doctor was a little worried about it so of course I'm stressed. And...she has a rash on her face that I just thought was bad baby acne sooo just another thing to stress about. Why is being a mom soo stressful? But otherwise she is doing good and actually didn't do too bad with her shots.
She has started smiling so much and is always trying to talk. She loves her brother, her binki, the ceiling fan, being outside, and most of all being held. Some days she is a perfect angel and others I feel like I'm just surviving. Still I don't know what we would do without her, we are so lucky to have her.

She might just have the biggest eyes I've ever seen, how can you say no with those looking back at you. They are turning such a pretty blue, and melt my heart every time.
And this little boy is the sweetest big brother of all time. He loves Lu so much and is always telling her. He kisses her all day long and is always running over to help sooth her if he hears her crying. He says he just wants to protect her. He really has been a perfect angel. I truly don't know what I did to get such a sweet little boy but I feel like the luckiest mom on the planet to have him.
His little cousin Isaac was in town last week and he was so excited to play with him. He's been missing him ever since.
2 comments:
I was hoping there would be an update! You are doing a great job, look at you, two months of being a mom of two kids! Way to go! It will go by so fast and thankfully we just have to get through one day at a time. She is so cute and if she's like you, she's going to have stunningly blue eyes. And Van, sammer misses him so much.
I love the little pics of Lu. She is such a pretty baby! No stressing allowed, it's all going to be okay! She is a skinny baby but look at her mom (not her Dad, though)...I love that bottom pic of Van and Isaac looking at eachother. Stells says she is baby "Wuca" everyday. Sure wished you didn't live 5 hrs (including bathroom stops every 5 mins) away!
Post a Comment