okay. i just googled it... that is awesome! i almost found myself saying, "why didn't they have that when i was having babies?" (you know... cause i'm done and everything with that). :) little luca is so so cute!!! i hope it's not too long before we get to meet her!
She is such a cutie pie in her little dress! What a good big brother Ban is. I think you need to get in the car and drive to SLC tommorow so we can see her.
I can't believe she is already a month old! She is a beautiful baby, I wish I could meet her in person. So I've been wondering where you got her name? I love it!
10 comments:
where is that dress from? it is so so cute! and i haven't heard of that swing! i'm curious!
okay. i just googled it... that is awesome! i almost found myself saying, "why didn't they have that when i was having babies?" (you know... cause i'm done and everything with that). :) little luca is so so cute!!! i hope it's not too long before we get to meet her!
She is such a cutie pie in her little dress! What a good big brother Ban is. I think you need to get in the car and drive to SLC tommorow so we can see her.
I second Staci! Come up! Her little dress is Soooo cute!
She's just a little mini in that dress :) So cute.
So sweet! Seriously, when are you coming to SLC? Better yet, when am I ever going to find a weekend to come visit you. I'm working on it. : )
she looks precious. I can't wait to meet her. . . someday :)
I can't believe she is already a month old! She is a beautiful baby, I wish I could meet her in person. So I've been wondering where you got her name? I love it!
Kimmy! She is so precious. If you come home, let me know, I need to hold her! :)
Nothing compares to the love that comes with that new little person. She is precious! What a cute foursome you are.
Post a Comment