Little baby Lu, I'm so in love with you.
My baby girl is already two weeks old. Time is flying by and I'm trying to savor every moment. This week has been a crazy week we've been moving and Van has had the flu so she's been quarantined to my room and has had to spend a lot of quality time by herself. She's been so patient, just lays there looking around and hardly ever cries. It breaks my heart that she's so sweet and I can't just sit there and snuggle her all day long.
Things I'm loving about her:
Her big eyes staring back at me
Her smile, she is always smiling and not just while she's asleep she will smile right at you when you're talking to her
Her wrinkled forehead
Her big yawn that takes up her whole face
Her long skinny toes and fingers
Her peeling skin
Her tiny ears and little button nose
How much she looks like her big brother
How she sleeps with her arms above her head
She loves stretching, she will stretch for hours in the middle of the night, I think she'll be a yoga master
Can you tell I'm in love with everything about her?

6 comments:
Oh no! I can't believe he got the flu during the big move! no fun. Luca is perfect, she is soooo pretty and sweet. I had so much fun holding her, she does love to stretch! I love her big eyes too, she is beautiful.
Kim you look great :)
So adorable! I can't wait to meet her. And you are one hot momma! I hope you can relax a little after your chaotic week.
Oh Kim! She's amazing.
Oh little Luca, love her. That picture with her pacify is classic...the perspective makes her look so teensie. And you really do look great. You know I would LOVE to take your smashed freckles and put them on my face any day!
She might be the cutest baby ever! That little face is so cute. Congrats!!
What a sweet baby. That's hard having a sick kiddo and a baby. No fun! Where are you moving?
Post a Comment