Meet Luca Jane or sister, lu, jane, janie, sissy...
born February 9, 6am
6lbs 14 oz, 19 1/2 inches long
I had no idea I could love a second just as much as the first but this baby girl has stolen my heart. I don't think I've set her down for one minute since she's been born and I stare at her 24/7. She's the sweetest baby around. My little miracle. Van has been such a big helper and loves his baby sis. It is so fun to watch them together and I love that I have "kids" two of the most perfect ones if you ask me.
here's some of her first days with us...I'm already anxious she's growing too fast, they are actually in backwards order, whoops...


16 comments:
oh my gosh Kim! She is so cute! I can't wait to hold her! You take amazing pictures by the way. Love that cute girl!
oh. my. cuteness! she is darling! love van's little mini-me!!!!
Congrats! She is beautiful. you chose to have her on a perfect day...my birthday! :)
Kim she is beautiful...
and she looks like a cute girl version of Van :)
I can't wait to meet her. I hope you are doing well.
Oh. my. goodness!!!! You have kids! Kimmie, I love every single one of these pictures and love that you have a healthy little girl and the cutest little boy--what an awesome new adventure you are on round II. Like I said, Sammer kept saying all morning, "Mama go to Uncle Zack's and play golf club?" Clearly a sign that we need to get our "kids" together soon and that includes Jake and Zack :) On an additional note, I'd just like to give a shout out to the little lady who made that cute blanket (go Jamie)
Those are such cute pictures! I can't wait to see her again next week. I'm sure she will have already changed so much! Guess what... if you have one more, you will love the 3rd even more than the first and second. he he, kidding (kindof)...
she is gorgeous and i love the name you choose! makes me excited to have my baby..
Kimberly!! She is beautiful! 2 is a lot of fun, you will have a ball. I am so excited to meet her and hold her and get my baby fix!
That pic of Zack and Luca is adorable!
-Polly
Oh man, that picture of her and Zack is awesome.
oh! her little legs. she is so sweet. and i'm stealing that blanket right out from under her.
Congrats! She is such a beauty. I love the newborn stage (okay, I love almost all of the stages). It makes me excited to bring home our new one. I hope you are recovering well!
i think my favorite is where she is swaddled and the sun is sort of shinning on her face. so perfect. peaceful.
i also love how big zack's head looks next to her.
Congrats to you! She's so sweet. We're so happy for you guys.
Kim- congrats! I love Luca already. She is so sweet. I'm so happy for you. I hope I get to hold her much sooner than later!
P.S. Staci's comment cracks me up.
so cute congrats guys!
Post a Comment