Sunday, December 05, 2010

happy day

It's always a sweet day around here when we get our Christmas tree from Grandma Audrey. This year did not disappoint, I think it might be the most beautiful one we've ever had.


Van picked out probably the craziest ornament they had this year but oh well, at least we'll always remember which one was his.

And my first and last Christmas project for this year. I'm the least crafty person alive this was a little too much for me. Looks easy doesn't it? Maybe for some. Van is pretty excited about it so it made it worth it.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

always love to see your skinny mini trees! they are my favorite kind! and little vannie looks so tall in that bottom picture!!!!! he'll tower over isaac when they get to play next.

Unknown said...

Good job on the advent tree! Vannie's ornament is cute, I like your tradition! Cute Grandma Audrey!

Liz Galvin said...

Love your Christmas tree and especially the little note that Grandma Audrey left. What a fun tradition that is. Your advent tree turned out so cute. love you.

The Woolf Pack said...

I just was able to catch up on your blog. Your tree looks great and I am loving Van's choice of ornament. I am so excited to see what your little girl is going to look like!
Your Cali pictures are making me homesick for the Southwest. And BTW, you have the tiniest pregnant belly. I think I am already bigger than you!

Lorilee said...

i love your tree, and i love this tradition... i want june to marry van just so she can inherit this tradition in her family.