cute. cute. cute!
haha. she totally does. Lucky her cause Vanners is gorgeous as they come. :)
That's amazing. She really does look like Van! She's going to be one cute little girl.
Wow, that is the most clear ultrasound I have ever seen. That's amazing how much she does look like Van. She is going to be one beautiful baby!
Oh my gosh. What a picture! A little Vanner with pig tails (or a Mullet like Elsie). CanNOT wait to meet her!
That is amazing! She is going to be one adorable little girl. We need to talk soon, I miss you! : )
That's is crazy how clear that image is! What a little beauty. I can't wait to see her.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
cute. cute. cute!
haha. she totally does. Lucky her cause Vanners is gorgeous as they come. :)
That's amazing. She really does look like Van! She's going to be one cute little girl.
Wow, that is the most clear ultrasound I have ever seen. That's amazing how much she does look like Van. She is going to be one beautiful baby!
Oh my gosh. What a picture! A little Vanner with pig tails (or a Mullet like Elsie). CanNOT wait to meet her!
That is amazing! She is going to be one adorable little girl. We need to talk soon, I miss you! : )
That's is crazy how clear that image is! What a little beauty. I can't wait to see her.
Post a Comment