So it's official . . .I'm really LAZY. First of all, it's the middle of January and I'm just getting around to getting any sort of Christmas pictures up. Second, as you can see I took only a few photos of all the holiday extravaganza. And third, I'm too lazy to organize them. I apologize. I guess that's what happens when you are about to have a baby and haven't slept in a month. But here it goes, mostly for my memory there is nothing too exciting posted below.
Christmas morning, van got a little excited and forgot to head to the bathroom when he woke up, hence the different pajama bottoms.


Christmas eve, opening his jammies and book


a cute note from santa claus. I love how he spelt presents.
Van's first sledding experience. He had fun until his feet got cold and then he kind of lost it.
3 comments:
nannie is so cute! i love the book he got. that's one my kids love! can't wait to get a text about that baby being here!!!
At least you took a couple pictures on Christmas. The thought didn't even cross my mind to take out the camera. The different pajama bottoms are my fave! He is one cute boy! I think we need to head to St. George!
Post a Comment