He is SO cute, Kim. I can't believe he is so old. Happy birthday to Van!
ah! he is so cute..I miss him. and you. when are you coming down again??I know isn't it crazy how fast time flies by? little v turned 3 last month! I miss the days when we got to take our little ones and hang out.
THREE?!I can't believe it! Crazy!Happy Birthday Van. We must celebrate soon.
You have so much to show for those three years. A cute baby has turned into a very cute little boy!Happy Birthday, little Van.
Such cute pictures! We will have to have a little celebration in Bear Lake and get Van a shake. Love you Vanny!
Love his blond hair, what a cute kid. I'm sad I missed you this last weekend, but my kids got to say hi! Funny!
He is one super cute kid even if he is growing up too fast!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He is SO cute, Kim. I can't believe he is so old. Happy birthday to Van!
ah! he is so cute..
I miss him. and you. when are you coming down again??
I know isn't it crazy how fast time flies by? little v turned 3 last month! I miss the days when we got to take our little ones and hang out.
THREE?!
I can't believe it! Crazy!
Happy Birthday Van. We must celebrate soon.
You have so much to show for those three years. A cute baby has turned into a very cute little boy!
Happy Birthday, little Van.
Such cute pictures! We will have to have a little celebration in Bear Lake and get Van a shake. Love you Vanny!
Love his blond hair, what a cute kid. I'm sad I missed you this last weekend, but my kids got to say hi! Funny!
He is one super cute kid even if he is growing up too fast!
Post a Comment