Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Happy Birthday


Notice how he keeps his mouth open waiting to blow out the candles forever. And yes he made me get him that cake, ugliest cake ever I realize but he saw it and wouldn't stop talking about it so I made cupcakes for everyone else.
Words can't even describe how much I love my boy. He is such a good boy, my little buddy. I love spending every day with him. He's so easy to be around and always has something funny to say. I wish I could freeze frame this age but I say that at every stage. It just keeps getting more and more fun. Still can't believe I have a 3 year old.

6 comments:

Lacey Jane said...

That is adorable! I love how excited he is about blowing out those candles!!!

sarah marie. said...

i can't believe he is three! happy birthday van!

camihubrich said...

Happy happy #3 Van. So sad that I missed it. At least 2/3rds of the family was representing. I can't believe that you have a 3 year old either. I remember you playing cards holding little Van like it was nothing. What a cool little guy.

The Woolf Pack said...

That was so cute how he waits to blow out the candles. Happy Birthday Van!

Chantry said...

That cake is pretty remarkable.

Polly said...

He is sooooo adorable!! He made me laugh blowing out his candles, he is so cute!!