Monday, October 19, 2009

week two

Has it only been two weeks? I feel like we've lived here for months, or actually been vacationing here for months. I think I've put on ten pounds I'm totally in vacation mode:( We're still enjoying the warm weather and Van is loving playing outside with his cousins.
This is cute little Liv, they love each other.

Smapsons: Liv, Luke, and Cole
Today we went to the Stahli farm, it was kid heaven.








He was pretty beat by the end of the day.

6 comments:

Aimee said...

Can he get any cuter?! Seriously Van is above average cute. Kills me. You guys need to be producing more of this little humans. Have you thought about selling your eggs/sperm? Money. Money, I tell you! :)

Tiffany said...

oh little bannie! so cute and not so little anymore! so sad! glad you feel like you are on vacation there! i wish i did here... in some ways. i was way ready to be out of vacation mode... glad you guys are having fun! we miss you!

KATIE HOFHEINS said...

I'm sorry I never went to lunch with you...:(

Jamie said...

Looks like you are having fun down there, I'm jealous of the weather. Van is still cute as ever, I just want to squeeze him :) Little Liv has the cutest fuzzy hair! What a doll.
We miss you!! I need to call you and chat one of these days:)

The Woolf Pack said...

Van is adorable. You are goin to get spoiled with the weather, well except in the summer. :)

Cathy said...

so so so cute! miss you guys, come back to visit soon, or maybe I need to come to the warmth!