Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cedar Breaks

We went up to Cedar Breaks last night, it was SO amazing (the pictures don't do it justice) and SO freezing. I wish it would have been a little warmer so we could have taken it all it but it was still worth the journey and the pictures.








4 comments:

holly jo said...

KIM! that place is totally amazing. that is where we did all the mountain biking for camp this past summer. every single time we would past cedar breaks i would say, "i can't believe i have lived in Utah all my life and never seen this." can you believe cedar is so cool? all those times we just drive right by it....i already miss waking up to pancakes and vanny. not to mention the 80 year old approved biking trips.

The Woolf Pack said...

Gorgeous!!
We will be in your neck of the woods for the snow canyon half, we should try to meet up.

Lorilee said...

you photos are amazing kim.. frame-able.
looks like you guys are our new st. george tour guides.
miss you.

camihubrich said...

I want that last one to put in my living room. I am serious. I will pay you. Money.