We made it through our first week in St. George. It feels crazy it's only been a week but we are surviving. Zack really likes his new job and I really like the warm weather and Van he really likes hanging out with his cousins and friends and his big new bed. But we really miss our family and friends!
Today we headed over to the sand dunes, van was in heaven in the giant sandbox.
is this a little creepy?
7 comments:
is your new home like a 24-7 vay kay, or what?
wish we were there to party with you guys.
van's hair is so blond.. he is the cutest little guy.
Hope you are enjoying the weather so far, you definitely moved at the right time of year.
We will have to get together soon. We might be up that way in November for a half marathon.
Glad you guys are surviving! That fourth photo down of Van is adorable- he's lovin' it!
(I'm really gonna miss you tonight at Recipe!)
You guys have already changed so much since you have been gone. Zack looks a lot older! We miss you! Still planning on the whole month of Dec?
Um, yes, very creepy! I can't believe you moved. I hope it is all going smoothly. That blonde boy is TDF.
I'm glad the weather is nice for you down there. Is it bad that I think the picture of Van with sand in his mouth is funny? I like to think you laughed when you took it :)
What in the world is going on in that last picture? Very creepy, yes. Nightmares tonight, yes.
Your almost at two weeks now. Crasy. I'm still waiting for my work schedule to come out so we can figure out when we're coming to see you.
Soon though, soon.
Post a Comment