Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Is it possible . . .

to love this little boy any more?



*don't judge me for the quality of these photos all taken with my phone.

5 comments:

Lorilee said...

i'm totally judging you for these photos.
i love that hat with the binky. he looks so grown up, but then the binky reminds you he's just a little guy.
adorable.

ps... i'm calling you once i put june to sleep.

Maeve said...

He is darling. Looks like such a happy kid all of the time.

The Woolf Pack said...

H is so cute, I love all that blond hair.

Jamie said...

I love that he is still crossing his ankles when he sits :)
Love that little guy.

camihubrich said...

I won't judge you for the pictures, just the dirty trucker hat...kidding. I think mine is a bit "dirtier" than that. He be lookin good.