I still think Van's one of the cutest kids that I've ever seen in my life (of course my nephews are first in line). When are we going to lunch? Alissa was going to set it up and...
YAY!! Kimmie this little man is the most adorable thing I have EVER seen in my entire life. Words can not express how stoked I was to catch up with two of my favorite people and meet their A-mazing new addition! Leo can't stop talking about "how much Van loves him" haha. Miss and love you on the daily! -Jen
2 comments:
I still think Van's one of the cutest kids that I've ever seen in my life (of course my nephews are first in line). When are we going to lunch? Alissa was going to set it up and...
YAY!! Kimmie this little man is the most adorable thing I have EVER seen in my entire life. Words can not express how stoked I was to catch up with two of my favorite people and meet their A-mazing new addition! Leo can't stop talking about "how much Van loves him" haha. Miss and love you on the daily!
-Jen
Post a Comment