Wednesday, August 05, 2009

California knows how to party

We just got back from another great beach house trip to California (thanks to the Hodson's). We had so much fun (minus missing Van).

sunset at Laguna Beach
Dana Point Pirate ship
Dana Point tide pools except that the tide was too high, still a pretty spot
the girls minus Cami and Elsie at the tide pools
there was some serious volleyball going on
the whole group. we found the BEST mexican place in Laguna Beach, I'm craving it now.
the whole group again our last day . . .boo.
can't wait for next year

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pics Kimmy. You will have to let me know the name of the mexi place in Laguna, I want some!

camihubrich said...

That first picture is awesome. I wish that I would have taken Elsie out of her car seat for the last one, oh well. It's still pretty cool. Can we go back yet?