wow that looks so pretty! i also love van's shirt:) can he come down to play soon?
Oh man. Van is so dang cute. I imagine he is loved by many!
Alta looks beautiful, wish I could come visit.
I hope that shirt is on honor of Loren. It's pretty sweet.
What a beautiful day! Great pics Kimmy! I love the one of Van playing with the flower. We miss you.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
wow that looks so pretty! i also love van's shirt:) can he come down to play soon?
Oh man. Van is so dang cute. I imagine he is loved by many!
Alta looks beautiful, wish I could come visit.
I hope that shirt is on honor of Loren. It's pretty sweet.
What a beautiful day! Great pics Kimmy! I love the one of Van playing with the flower. We miss you.
Post a Comment