Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bear Lake Part II

We just got back from Bear Lake with Zack's family. We had such a good time it was just as hard to come home! We had such a good time, playing on the beach, playing sand volleyball, boating (minus the boat breaking down), eating good food, staying up late, spending time with family, can't get better than that. Can't wait to get back up there. 
Playing in the sand with Dad
One of the only pictures I could snap of Van
Zack and Josh on their favorite toys
The kids playing in the giant octopus made by uncle Scott
Getting excited for birthday cupcake number 2
I love Van's face in this picture, Van shares his birthday with his beautiful aunt Natalie
Hanging out with Grandma and cute cousin Liv
Relaxing at the beach
Stealing uncle Josh's popsicle

7 comments:

Unknown said...

okay, i am obsessing over that pic of van on the chairs! that is one to frame, for sure! what a cutie!

Unknown said...

that was tiff by the way.

Unknown said...

I agree w/ Tiff, I love the pic of Van on the chairs. He looks so old and you know how cool he is thinking he is sitting so big by himself.

Jeremy said...

Holy crap, that pic of Van chilling and relaxing on the chairs is so funny!

camihubrich said...

I will hang out with Van in those lawn chairs any day.

ali said...

I thought I would be original and say something about the "relaxing on the beach" photo, but apparently, it's a popular one.

Anyway I'm dying over it. He just needs a Dew in his hand. :)

Kristin said...

Are you kidding me? That looks so tropilicious, I just want to go swim in that water, and have one of those pina coladas and have nothing I have to do except some serious relaxing on the hammock....and I may as well throw this in...hang out with Van on those chairs :)