We just got back from a trip to Mexico with my family for a little retirement party for my Dad. It was definitely the most relaxing vacation I've ever been on and had it not been for missing Van I would have figured out a way to stay. We stayed at an all inclusive resort so basically we just sat around eating and drinking by the pool and beach all day. Tons of pictures ahead in no particular order I'm too tired to organize them. I'm probably leaving out something big too, I went through them so fast.
The resort had lots of yummy restaurants this was my favorite it was a Japanese place
Zack playing guitar hero on the big screen
Doing some shopping (it was pretty depressing seeing those kids trying to sell stuff)
Zack's favorite thing, soccer on the beach
or maybe playing texas hold em pool side
My sisters Staci and Tori
Inside a Cenote (an underground network of rivers)
I was terrified of it for some reason, maybe bats or weird fish, or maybe because it was freezing
Looking down into the cenote
We went to see the ruins in Tulum, they were AMAZING. I felt like I was on a movie set.
This was the beach/cliff the ruins were on it was so beautiful I've never seen anything like it. The water was so blue and clear and so warm we didn't want to leave
Eating at Margaritaville
9 comments:
I'm jealous! Looks like a way fun and relaxing trip. Love the pictures, especially the one of the underground river. The water looks so unreal! I'm glad you got a much deserved vacation.
looks like a fabulous vacation! sad we didn't really know about it... maybe next time! see you sometime, hopefully soon!
Wow Kim. I'm surprised that you guys came back too. What a beautiful place. You guys take awesome pictures, I esp like the one with the white flower/lily pads. Kris said that the weather was perfect everyday. You guys deserved such a nice trip.
wow that looks like so much fun. those underground rivers look so neat-o.
I can't believe how blue the water is! What an amazing trip, the all inclusive resort must have made it so nice! I could sit on the beach everyday and be perfectly happy :)
Looks sooo relaxing and beautiful! How fun.
We did have a muy excellente time didn't we. Looking forward to what next years vaca may be.
Cool pics, Kim. I'm glad you guys came back. We like you two. But I suppose that's just us being selfish. See you guys soon.
Looks like an amazing trip. I love the sombreros. Sorry we missed you while in SLC, though. Hopefully we will see you in December when we come up to go skiing.
Post a Comment