Wednesday, July 09, 2008

1 Year. Sob.

Van's birthday is tomorrow so I've been a little emotional about my growing boy lately. I just can't believe how fast a year went, it flew! He is such a sweetheart, he's always on the move and always getting hurt! He's such a boy, I love it. So this is a picture of Van last year at this time and I tried to take one of him today but I honestly couldn't get one so I took a video instead. I think he's probably talking about his birthday party the whole time, or maybe how much he loves his mom. 

Happy Birthday to my little boy. 




14 comments:

The Woolf Pack said...

It is so hard to watch them grow up, but at the same time so fulfilling. I can't believe he is 1!! I hope he has a great time digging into some cake. We will be in SLC next Wednesday, so let's try and get together. He is a cutie Kim.

Casey Hyer Photography said...

I love the gibberish! But I'm sure he knows exactly what he is talking about. He does not stop moving but that's what makes him so much fun!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Ban, I wish I could give you a big kiss on your Birthday. Have fun in Bear Lake and make your Dad watch you most of the time.

Kristin said...

I love that he is having a conversation with you and walking around with a serious tone of sorts...which is fitting because birthdays are a very, very serious business :)

Anonymous said...

happy birthday van!!!

that video is so cute. I love his little gibberish talk :)

Lacey Jane said...

Happy birthday, Van! Really? 1 year- craazay!

He's sooo sweet; and you're such a good mommy!

camihubrich said...

That was adorable. Happy Birthday Van! What a great place to spend your first birthday. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Lorilee said...

I can't believe that was a whole year ago.
I love his little bruise under is eye, and how busy he is...checking out everything in sight.
it's hard to believe june will be that big in a year from now. in fact, i don't believe it.

James said...

Happy bday van. hope this year is a great one.

Tyler and Emily said...

Hi Guys,

If you are still passing through London and need a place to stay orwant to grab a meal or something email me at tyler.waltman@lw.com or call me at 07881882270.

Aimee said...

Kim, I need your address for Brianne's shower invitation. Email me if you get a chance.

aimeeheffernan@gmail.com

the mama monster said...

happy birthday to your little one! he is a cutie. enjoy the next year it just keeps gettting better and better.
jackie

Liz Galvin said...

Oh Kimmy, I can't believe he's turning 1! It is kind of sad & crazy how fast they grow. He's such a cute little guy. Happy Birthday Van!

ali said...

Happy belated birthday, Van. I can't believe how big you are!