Thursday, June 05, 2008

Sorry for the Lack of Blogging.

This little man is keeping me on the go. 

ps. does anyone know where I can find normal boy clothes?! I'm at a total loss and can't find anything Van's in desperate need. h&m please come to UTAH!

10 comments:

The Woolf Pack said...

If you lived up here in the northwest, there are a couple of little boutiques that have great boy clothes. I guess that doesn't really help though. We get most of Dakota's stuff at Old Navy & Children's Place. We just have to mix and match to get the look we are going for. Although by the age of 5 they are pretty particular about what they wear, like a Transformer shirt everyday.

Jeremy said...

Depends on your definition of "Normal."

camihubrich said...

Is he cruisin around on his own yet? I think there is an H&M here if you want me to pick some shiz up for you. Let me know. Yay for little boys.

Kristin said...

I'm with the Woolf Pack on mixing and matching to create the looks, but it is completely hard to find stuff...So far it's just been H&M and Old Flavy for me....take Cami up on her offer, or you should just come out there with me :)

Tyler and Emily said...

You can stock up on H&M kids when your over here! We would love to meet up with you guys. We're coming to Utah at the end of June- if you tell me the size I can pick up a few things from H&M if you want...

Unknown said...

Kim, I love anything Disney, they make the cutest things. Anything with pooh or tiger I am sure Van would love. ha ha...!! That is such a cute pic.

Lorilee said...

that is the cutest photo kim. I can't believe what a big kid van is.

Jamie said...

Kim, I love this photo, it's so creative!! Way to go :)

Anonymous said...

naartjie in the mall on 106 south. fooeyusa.com has super cheap sale prices.

the mama monster said...

naartjie and mini boden. also theadless has cute shirts. i make alot of stuff for my boys.
jackie