My sister, sister-in-law, and I made it a goal to run a half marathon this year and we did it! We did the Ogden half, it was really beautiful, the perfect first for us. p.s. don't worry about my hat head Zack made me remove my hat making me look even more hideous in between my beautiful sisters.
15 comments:
Good Job Kim that is so impressive!!! Do you want to do another one?
I wish I could have been there handing you some donuts at the finish line. You really have worked hard to accomplish this goal, you did it-hooray!
Congrats! I also did my first 1/2 and it's seriously the neatest accomplishment!
Congrats! I also did my first 1/2 and it's seriously the neatest accomplishment!
That is awesome! I am training for a half marathon that is happening at Lolo pass, Montana. If you are up for it I would love to have you join us. Maybe you can run with me while I am in Utah, I think we will be there around the 14th of June. That is great that you did that!
Kim, I am so impressed. and that picture is cute. good job!
Three beautiful ladies is all I see. Nice work Kimery.
Good Job Kim!!!! Sounds like you did awesome--call or email Laura Knapp (physical therapist): Laura.Knapp@hsc.utah.edu Phone: 801.581.8681
Wahoo! alright! way to go kim and natty and sister i don't know the name of. I wish I could have seen your cute little bums come across the finish line. Good Job! I have never dared do a race like that...apparently I leave it up to all my sisters instead.
Good job! That is quite a run. I don't think I could run 1 mile right now. I like the love birds behind you guys.
such an accomplishment... wish i had a desire to run one... good for you and lisa and your other sister in law... congrats! when's the next one?
wait. i guess lisa isn't your sister in law. she's mine. haha. oops!
CONGRATS!!! Hat head, whatever! You look so pretty. I ran in the same race last year - it was so beautiful, it almost distracted me from the pain and running!
So awesome that you did this!! You look great in that picture, I don't know what you are talking about!
Good job :)
KIM! I'm so proud of you! What a fun race to be able to do with your sisters. You're a rock star!
Post a Comment