Oh man oh Van. I love this baby boy. He is the sweetest boy on the planet. This month he has grown leaps and bounds. He got his top FOUR teeth. He took three steps yesterday, he's balancing like a champ. He talks all the time he says 'mamamamama' and 'dadadadada'. He learned how to wave bye bye. He gives the best snuggles and kisses and couldn't be any happier!



11 comments:
these are so cute! I especially love that one of him sitting and smiling against the bright colored wall.
we love van :)
Whaaat, I leave town for a couple days and Ban is walking. He doesn't want to be a baby. Those pictures are great!
Cody and I were just going on and on about how cute Van is... and how lucky you and Zack are to have a little guy who doesn't stop smiling.
I love his little outfit.
They don't get any cuter than Van. Seriously. We all have a lot to live up to now.
He is a little model, I love the clothing. He is always smiling, I love it. You must love just sitting watching him roam around. Watch out though, as soon as they are walking, they are hard to catch! :)
I LOVE the second to last picture with that huge smile. You can't help but smiling when you see that!! What a cutie :)
Man is he lookin' smooth in that first one with his hood on! Fun pics!
he is getting so big! he looks older than when i saw him just a few weeks ago. what a cutie! seriously!
He is so big, but so little to be walking!!! That is the cutest pic ever of him standing - he is a doll. And you are a darling mommy!
He's such a happy little guy! These are such cute pictures, Kim.
what a cutie! where did you take those pictures at? they are great. no fair about the teeth, eli is 15 months and only has his bottom 2 teeth.
Post a Comment