Baby V, you are the cutest. I want to kiss that face!
I LOVE that face and that smile--that's a fun post Kim!
he smiles more than any baby I've ever seen. I love it.
He is SO darling!!! I love his little tuft of hair!
Is he ever unhappy? Even if you say yes, I just won't believe it!
definitely one of the cutest smiles ever!!!
hey kim, it was fun seeing you and little van at violets birthday party- he is so darn adorable! he seems like such a happy little guy!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Baby V, you are the cutest. I want to kiss that face!
I LOVE that face and that smile--that's a fun post Kim!
he smiles more than any baby I've ever seen. I love it.
He is SO darling!!! I love his little tuft of hair!
Is he ever unhappy? Even if you say yes, I just won't believe it!
definitely one of the cutest smiles ever!!!
hey kim, it was fun seeing you and little van at violets birthday party- he is so darn adorable! he seems like such a happy little guy!
Post a Comment