

I can't even explain how much I love this boy. He's getting crazy! This month he's going, going, going. He's trying to walk everywhere even though crawling is sometimes easier and faster. He loves exploring and is into EVERYTHING! I can't keep up with him or keep my house clean. He's been so much fun though and I love seeing new things through his eyes he gets so excited about everything. He's loving the pool he can barely control himself in the water he loves it, he loves the canyon and loves to touch and throw everything. He's loving all the new foods he's experiencing and has seven teeth to help chew. He's so lovey too, in the mornings he loves to cuddle and give kisses. He's so sweet I love love love love love him!!!
9 comments:
I think I love him too :)
he really is so energetic!!
He is quite possibly one of the cutest little boys!
he is getting so big! these photos are so cute.
I love love love him too...so much.
All this is so true, he is not stopping. He is the cutest!
i still can't believe he's almost a year old! he's growing up way too fast! love little ban!
that has got to be the cutest smile.
Is he ever unhappy? Wow! What a cute kid. I can't believe he is almost a year. Where does the time go?
We see so much of Zack in that first picture. Wow. Give Zack a Happy Father's Day shout out for us.
Post a Comment