Today Van is 9 months, a lot can happen in one month! This month Van started crawling. He woke up one morning and decided he'd had enough of the army crawl, he's really fast and his new favorite game is chasing after us around the house. He thinks it's hilarious. I think he's about to walk any minute. He pulls himself up on anything he can get a grip on. He'll even balance standing up until he notices he's doing it. He has two new teeth coming in on the top, so sleeping hasn't been the best but he's being a trooper. He's found his voice too, he's always talking saying 'bababa' and I'm sure he's said 'mom' a couple of times too. He loves to give kisses and is sweeter than ever. He is SO much fun to be around and is always smiling. I love this baby boy!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
9 MONTHS.
Today Van is 9 months, a lot can happen in one month! This month Van started crawling. He woke up one morning and decided he'd had enough of the army crawl, he's really fast and his new favorite game is chasing after us around the house. He thinks it's hilarious. I think he's about to walk any minute. He pulls himself up on anything he can get a grip on. He'll even balance standing up until he notices he's doing it. He has two new teeth coming in on the top, so sleeping hasn't been the best but he's being a trooper. He's found his voice too, he's always talking saying 'bababa' and I'm sure he's said 'mom' a couple of times too. He loves to give kisses and is sweeter than ever. He is SO much fun to be around and is always smiling. I love this baby boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
9 Months??? Wow... He's getting so big. He's so cute!
That smile is SOOOOOOOOO cute!!!! He is such a doll.
I love that baby too. He is so fast and so slender, I need to be on his diet!
can you believe he'll be one in a few months???? crazy!!!! he's such a cutie! can't wait to see you guys on monday! it's supposed to be like 93 that day... bring shorts!
that is an adorable picture of him. what a sweetheart...
that is the cutest photo Kim....he is so adorable---and I'm not just saying that. I can't wait to see him in real life.....
(this is Lori by the way... Cody still won't tell me my password, I guess he thinks it's kind of funny... not me)
i must say he is above average adorable.
I love the smile and the cute little tooth sticking out too!!
He looks mischievous to me! I want to see his cute little face. Let's hang out soon.
Kim Van is so cute!! He is always so happy in his pictures. I just wish I could pick him up and squeeze him.
Post a Comment