Monday, April 21, 2008

coolest zoo we've been too. the animals had so much space.
Van and his cousin Isaac 
Van's first time in a pool, I couldn't get a picture with his eyes open, I guess it was pretty bright.
After the Camelback hike, I forgot my camera during and it was so beautiful dang it. 

Highlights of the trip:

hanging out with my cute cute nephews and brother and sister-in-law, my mom and sister and neice
going to in-an-out not once, but twice (yummy grilled cheese)
van getting to hang out with his cousins
the warm sunshine
not having to put van in layers and layers of clothes
going to the amazing zoo or at least amazing compared to hogle zoo
going to last chance thanks to ben
the ranch market, so much fresh fruit and for SO cheap
homemade chinese food made by my brother
cameron singing songs
camelback hike, beautiful views of scottsdale(i think it was scottsdale)
walking the streets of oldtown scottsdale

Lowlights:

van getting sick a couple days before leaving and then getting WAY worse when we got there(luckily he felt better the last couple of days)
as a result of van getting sick he got chloe sick
no sleep
missing our flight
missing zack





6 comments:

Tiffany said...

cute pics kim! i love the one of ban and izzit... it was so fun having you guys here. come again soon!

The Woolf Pack said...

Fun! Arizona sounds nice right now in the midst of a second winter. Van is a cutie. At least your list of Highlights was waaay longer than the list of Lowlights, that always means a fantastic trip! We should be coming to visit in June, I'll keep you posted.

holly jo said...

I have a surprise for van...coming soon but not too soon because I have tons of papers and finals to study for...It looks like you had fun in Arizona. Warm weather...lucky!

Unknown said...

Yeah even though Mom thought missing the flight was an adventure, it wasn't!

Jamie said...

Sounds like you had fun, other than the sickness parts. The warm weather was probably worth it though :)

Jamie said...

I hope you have a great Birthday today!!