Happy Birthday to Zackary!
Today is Zack's birthday and thanks to the Hubrichs we were able to go skiing! It was such a fun day, snowboarding with friends in warm weather what could be better.
28 Reasons I love Zack:
-He's SO good looking
-He's such a hard worker
-He's an amazing Dad and loves Van to pieces
-He's so good at everything he does
-He loves to be outside and takes me with him
-He takes really good care of us
-He's so loving
-He's always up for a good time and loves to hang out with people
-He'll do anything for me, like go 10 miles to buy me a particular food item I'm craving(even when he's starving too)
-He believes in me
-He's so smart
-He has a really positive attitude
-He's so fun to hang out with
-He loves his family
-He loves the church
-He makes me a better person
-He surprises me with my favorite treats
-He always worries about me
-He puts Van to bed every night and reads him a story
-Watching him snowboarding today made me smile, he's so talented at everything he does
-He gets emotional watching certain movies, it's always the ones I wouldn't think
-He loves life
-He gives the best hugs
-He supports me in everything I do and gets excited for me
-He's REALLY patient
-He's always the first one to say he's sorry
-He loves to teach me new things
-He's always willing to help anyone
Happy Birthday, I love you!
10 comments:
Happy Birthday, Zack. You are one of the good ones!
that bottom picture is so so cute.
happy birthday zach! what a nice tribute :)
I am so glad you got to take a day and go snowboarding. Happy Birthday Zack!! It sounds like you had fun. Miss you guys!
That last picture really is sweet. I love having Zack as a brother in law and I'm glad he treats you and Van so good!
happy birthday zack! cute post kim! see you in a few weeks!
i love my big brother and his wife and their cute little boy! fun that you got to finally go snowboarding.
Happy Birthday! That was such a fun day, favorite day of the season for sure. Thanks for having a day that gave us an excuse to go up...
Happy Birthday Hackers! Kim, it seems that both of your boys seem to be aging well:) Wehope to get out to SLC this summer and maybe we can catch the 1st b-day of Van. Missin' you muchly.
-Jen & Leo
Happy Birthday Zack (a little late, I know!) I'm glad you were able to hit the slopes--what a fun day.
wow, zack sounds amazing! he is so great and you two are such a great couple. love you all so much.
Post a Comment