Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter's Already Over?

Easter came and went in a hurry I didn't even get one cadbury mini egg! But I think Van had a really good time on his first Easter. 


I can't stop laughing at this picture, the action shot of Maggie the dog in the back is hilarious. 

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Van is one of the cutest babies out there. That action shot is truly amazing. I'm glad your shutter has fast reflexes.

Jamie said...

The dog action is great, but I love the look on Van's face!!

Kristin said...

I love Van's face and that dog is hilarious. He looks like he is completely smiling!

camihubrich said...

He is one sharp lookin kid. I have to admit that the dog caught my attention first in that last shot though. I did a total double take, "Is that for real?"

Paige Holley said...

I never comment on your blog but I wanted to tell you that I think Van is so adorable! I love that sweet smile of his in that last picture. What a cutie!

The Woolf Pack said...

Oh, he looks so cute! I can't believe how big he is. Looks like you had a great Easter! Hopefully, we will be down in there in a couple of months (once Dax is out of school) so we can get together see your handsome little guy!

ferardandy said...

That dog one is pretty crazy. Also the top one is adorable, his little outfit is so cute.

allison said...

what a cute little easter van. I love his little outfit, and that dog picture is pretty amazing!

holly jo said...

dude, Van better watch out, he doesn't even know what coming back there.