And sorry just have to throw this one in there because I thought it was so cute/funny. I'm pretty mean holding him back there so I can snap the picture but I loved the face he was making.
He really is a beautiful baby! I can't believe how big he is getting. I have to say that I love how peaceful my kids look when they are sleeping, it is such a difference from when they are awake! :)
Van is so cute I cant believe that he is already bouldering!! Olivia has just started saying dada. What a difference. Thanks for always commenting on our site. I wish we were up there to play. I need a walking buddy. I am back to having conversations with Olivia and the dog. I will post some pictures of the house real soon. I just havent been on top of things.
8 comments:
I love the dramatic differences of the two pictures. His cute little face is starting to show is personality. I love it.
Too cute. I can't believe how big he already is getting. Wow!!!
He really is a beautiful baby! I can't believe how big he is getting. I have to say that I love how peaceful my kids look when they are sleeping, it is such a difference from when they are awake! :)
he has a cute cry face.
He's such a sweetie when he's asleep.
Van is so cute I cant believe that he is already bouldering!! Olivia has just started saying dada. What a difference. Thanks for always commenting on our site. I wish we were up there to play. I need a walking buddy. I am back to having conversations with Olivia and the dog. I will post some pictures of the house real soon. I just havent been on top of things.
Man, did you make him mad!
So cute. . .
he is so sweet...i love the photos together - peaceful and mad! so cute.
Post a Comment