Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Climber.

I stole this photo from Alisa and Casey because it's too amazing not to share. Van's first try at Climbing. I think he's a natural. Thanks to the oh so talented Casey for taking and sharing this photo with us.

12 comments:

Casey Hyer Photography said...

When I saw this I could not stop laughing. I love it. He's intense and he's not messing around. He knows what he wants and he goes out and gets it.

Unknown said...

Kim when did you teach Van how to climb? In all the months that I have known him I had no idea! Wow, he is going to have to teach Chloe a thing or two.

Kristin said...

That is the FUNNIEST picture i have ever seen! He gives Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible 2 a major run for his money. I mean look at the No Nonsense, I don't mess around look on his face--Final Stop Everest?

holly jo said...

What? I mean, What?

allison said...

haha. Wow! Van is quite the climber! this is hilarious.

ali said...

This makes my toes tingle. My palms are sweating as I type. No kidding. My first thought is "get him down from there!"

Tiffany said...

you're not the last to find out. we told your mom, dad, staci and dave (since they were there)... no one knows other than that. haha. i asked tyler if he wanted to call everyone before i posted about it and he said, "ummmm." so i just posted! i don't know who knows! i'm actually a little sick this time! i've been really dizzy, light headed, and slightly nautious off and on. it stinks!

Lorilee said...

I'm too nervous to look at this.
How did you do that? Surely his tiny little hands aren't really holding on for dear life? I can't stop looking at it.

Kim said...

Casey is so good at what he does it really looks like we made Van hold on for dear life but I promise I'm more responsible than that! Ha! Zack is actually holding Van up in the picture and was photoshopped out.

camihubrich said...

That is fantastic! That needs to be printed off and posted, hung, framed somewhere.

Lindsey said...

oh my gosh kim - i'm so glad to hear the real story. i have looked at this picture over and over and couldn't figure out how you did that!! that is awesome photoshop work!! hc! he is soooooooooo cute.

Liz Galvin said...

I'm dying! That's awesome! I do think he is a natural.