I love this pic of zack...barefoot and all. (except for that EVERYONE here walk around barefoot and it grosses me out. I'm talking about in the gas station, walmart, and mc donald's)
Fun times! When was this picture taken, I guess I am not use to seeing Zack with a goatee? :) This pic makes me miss the Utah mountains! Hope you guys had a great Valentines Day!
3 comments:
I love this pic of zack...barefoot and all.
(except for that EVERYONE here walk around barefoot and it grosses me out. I'm talking about in the gas station, walmart, and mc donald's)
I hope you had a happy day with your cute hubby.
Fun times! When was this picture taken, I guess I am not use to seeing Zack with a goatee? :) This pic makes me miss the Utah mountains! Hope you guys had a great Valentines Day!
Post a Comment