
Our baby is growing up. He is crawling, well army crawling, all over the place and into everything. He's always on the move and loves to explore. He's found his hands and is constantly rubbing his fingers together. He loves to eat, his favorite food so far is peas. He's so much more aware of everything around him. He loves watching baby einstein and signing times. He is so ticklish and loves to laugh. He loves watching other kids and can't wait to get big.

And this is what happened when I told him he needed to stay my baby for a little while longer.
8 comments:
I don't think I've ever seen him sad like that. so funny, you're such a mean mommy to make him stay your baby.
Cyring or no, could he be any cuter? I can't get over his mouth.
SO funny :)
I love his smile, and cry. I need to see him very soon.
Hey Kim
I know you have probably already done this, but I just tagged you, so check out my blog. Van is such a cutie! I agree that it is so hard to watch them grow up!!!
He is so cute when he's sad. I know that sounds weird but it's true. I love his facial expressions.
What a little beam of sunshine. Check out those eyes. I can't believe how big he's getting.
Cutest baby ever! Love his little face when he's crying, so cute!
Kim he is such a cutie. I just wish I could squeeze him and give him a big kiss. I am going to miss walking wih you and hanging out. When we are in town I will make sure we get together. You have such a cute little family.
Post a Comment