Our big boy turns 8 months old today. He is the sweetest boy around and growing faster every day. This month he's taken his army crawl to a new level getting faster and faster. He's learning how to stand up all by himself and pulls himself up on everything. Zack has been teaching him how to play soccer and he loves kicking the ball around, he gets so excited when he sees the ball he can barely contain himself. He is such a happy boy and we are so lucky to have him.
Monday, March 10, 2008
8 Months BIG.
Our big boy turns 8 months old today. He is the sweetest boy around and growing faster every day. This month he's taken his army crawl to a new level getting faster and faster. He's learning how to stand up all by himself and pulls himself up on everything. Zack has been teaching him how to play soccer and he loves kicking the ball around, he gets so excited when he sees the ball he can barely contain himself. He is such a happy boy and we are so lucky to have him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
oh i love the army crawl! it is so funny how they get around. van is such a cutie. enjoy this age, it gets even better ( before it goes terribly bad...)
jackie
he's such a doll! it was fun to see you guys last week... we're excited to have you come next month too! happy 8 months to little ban!
I love his little face, and that fact that he loves balls...perfect little boy things.
cute photo.
You have to see the crawl to believe it. I LOVE it! You guys do such an amazing job.
What a sweet mommy you are Kim - it's easy to see why you adore him so much, he's SO CUTE!
I missed Van so much the other day. I hope you did well in the 10 K, or was it a half marathon?
I missed Van so much the other day. I hope you did well in the 10 K, or was it a half marathon?
Post a Comment