Thursday, January 31, 2008

Could this boy be any happier?

photo thanks to Alisa and Casey

The other night we were hanging out with Alisa and Casey and Van was in heaven looking at himself in their photo booth.

Oh and sorry about always posting pictures of Van but right now he's my life so that's all I have to post! 

15 comments:

Lacey Jane said...

Look at that grin! He's so cute!

holly jo said...

Hey Bon, Vander Bean, you are the cutest kid anyone has ever seen.

The Woolf Pack said...

I love his expressions, what a handsome little guy! Don't worry about posting pictures of kids, they change so fast that we have to see pics to keep up with it. Hope you guys are doing great!

allison said...

I love how happy he is! and please don't ever apologize for posting pictures of Van... I can't get enough. and I'm the same with Violet :)

Tiffany said...

oh man... how cute! i love his hoodie and his little shoes. i personally love seeing pics of van and wish you'd post even more! hope you don't get annoyed with how many pics of my boys i post... that's all i have to blog about too!!! hope you are well! come visit!

Lorilee said...

duh, I love seeing pics of Van....it's good he's your life right now. and no, he couldn't be any happier.

Kristin said...

I love this pic...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lindsey said...

kim he's SOOOO sweet and happy! oh, and no aplogizing for posting pics of van! it's never too much!! his little smiling face is ADORABLE.

Unknown said...

So cute Ban, I love your baby face!

Aimee said...

he is totally happy in that picture. so so so so cute!

Karen said...

He is VERY cute! I still remember how nervous you were when you were pregnant! It definitely looks like it turned out better than you imagined! :)

Dede said...

What a cutie!

zack hackett said...

Apology accepted... just don't let it happen again.

Casey Hyer Photography said...

It was great hanging out with you guys. Van is so much fun!