Luckily we're all feeling better so last weekend we headed down to St. George to meet our new niece. Isn't she beautiful?!
Van and I went to play with her cute brothers at McDonalds. Hanging out with Aunt Holly and Luke. And learning how to walk with Dad by the pool. I wish it was warm enough to take a dip but at least we didn't have to be bundled up in coats.
Look at Zack in a T-shirt in the middle of winter! That was probably a nice vay-cay for you guys after being cooped up and sick! And yes...100%...Van gets the "makes me smile" smile award.
fun..I miss St. George with you guys. I just realized that we will never be able to drive down together again,...unless we rent a big ol' van....or you guys buy that mini van you've always dreamed about. glad to hear everyone is feeling better and Van is making trips to mcD's.
Van is getting so big, I can't believe it. Last I saw him, he was a tiny little newborn. What a handsome fella. Maybe we can get together when the kids and I are down in May. Your neice is darling, which parents belong to her? Miss you guys!
So what is your cute little niece's name? Van's fun personality is really started to show. I can't wait to see him (and you guys too of course). I love weekends in St. George. We need to go together some time.
10 comments:
She's sooo beautiful! It's always fun to have an excuse to go on a little weekend jaunt. I'm glad you had a good time. xo
I love Van's smile, it is very contagious!
I love Van's smile, it is very contagious!
So jealous! I wanna get away... Seriously. Van is darling! (So's Zack :0 )
Look at Zack in a T-shirt in the middle of winter! That was probably a nice vay-cay for you guys after being cooped up and sick! And yes...100%...Van gets the "makes me smile" smile award.
fun..I miss St. George with you guys. I just realized that we will never be able to drive down together again,...unless we rent a big ol' van....or you guys buy that mini van you've always dreamed about.
glad to hear everyone is feeling better and Van is making trips to mcD's.
your neice is beautiful! and van is so big! he is soooo cute!!
Van is getting so big, I can't believe it. Last I saw him, he was a tiny little newborn. What a handsome fella. Maybe we can get together when the kids and I are down in May. Your neice is darling, which parents belong to her? Miss you guys!
So we ended up with gallons of snow and you guys are in t-shirts. I call that we hit up St.George soon.
So what is your cute little niece's name? Van's fun personality is really started to show. I can't wait to see him (and you guys too of course). I love weekends in St. George. We need to go together some time.
Post a Comment