yay for another post! he is so cute kim! come visit and bring van (and zack this time too!)
Poor Van. It's so sad when the babies are sick. He looks so cute! I want to kiss his cheeks.
that's what we've been doing, too. it's the worst! hope you both feel better soon!
His poor little cough...I'm glad he's feeling better.
Is that little cough any better? He is such a smiler and so photogenic :)
Van's looking as cute as ever. But as far as the plant Kim, I'm a little concerned. It does look a bit neglected. Let me know if it needs to join my family of plants. ;-)
By the way, is Van feeling better? This post is a week old so hopefully he is back to 100%.
He sure looked happy for being sick. What a smiley boy. I love it. Now the plant, on the other hand....
Post a Comment
8 comments:
yay for another post! he is so cute kim! come visit and bring van (and zack this time too!)
Poor Van. It's so sad when the babies are sick. He looks so cute! I want to kiss his cheeks.
that's what we've been doing, too. it's the worst! hope you both feel better soon!
His poor little cough...I'm glad he's feeling better.
Is that little cough any better? He is such a smiler and so photogenic :)
Van's looking as cute as ever. But as far as the plant Kim, I'm a little concerned. It does look a bit neglected. Let me know if it needs to join my family of plants. ;-)
By the way, is Van feeling better? This post is a week old so hopefully he is back to 100%.
He sure looked happy for being sick. What a smiley boy. I love it. Now the plant, on the other hand....
Post a Comment