Wednesday, October 10, 2007

3 months!!

I think three posts in one night is a record for me. But our baby is three months old today and I'm dying. I can't believe how fast time is flying and how big he is getting. He is such a good baby and we couldn't be more in love with him.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your right he is the best baby ever. You have no idea how easy you have it, you can go to the store and not have to feed him "cookies" the entire time in an effort to keep the peace.

Anonymous said...

He is a cute little guy.

Lindsey said...

don't blink!!! Josie is turning a year in less than two weeks and I can't even believe how fast it's gone!!!! AH!!

Liz Galvin said...

I can't believe he's 3 months already, too! He's so cute and I'm so glad he's a good little kid. I'm loving all the posts.