Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ooops.

I guess it's been a long time since I've posted. Not too much has been going on that's probably where the lack of posts comes in or I'm just being lazy.

Van wasn't too happy with me for posing him in these pumpkins, this is the only picture he wasn't screaming in.

Zack and Van on his first horse ride.

7 comments:

zack hackett said...

you forgot to mention the horses name. "Kid".

Tiffany said...

so cute! i love both pics, but the boys on the horse is the best one! keep more pics coming!

camihubrich said...

Van's leg in the pumpkin picture reminds me of Zack's leg. I realize how dumb this sounds as I'm typing this and I swear Kim, I am not checking out your husbands legs, I just watch him run like everyone else on the team. I am going to stop now, I'm not making this any better am I.

ali said...

Hey! I just told Brad he should name his kid "Kidd." I think I stole it from James.

Van's little shoesies are cute.

the mama monster said...

what a cutie! what will he be for halloween? i'm having a hard time deciding what my kids will be.

Lorilee said...

I love the face Van is making in that bottom photo...already a thrill seeker huh?, or maybe just a cowboy at heart.

Unknown said...

Bring Ban over here so I can kiss that baby face.