Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Fall.

I can't get over how beautiful the leaves are right now. I think I've spent pretty much everyday up Millcreek canyon. This is a hike we've been taking a lot lately. It's SO pretty I think everyone should go up there and see.




*photos by Zack*

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Every time I see pictures of Van I have this little dialog with myself, "So she doesn't need to wonder anymore if she will have a cute baby, because VAN is so cute."

Kristin said...

And the leaves are REALLY beautiful.

allison said...

I love these photos.. especially that one of his little round face and eyes. that canyon is so pretty.

Unknown said...

I am dieing over that picture of Van. That one needs to be blown up and framed, or better yet entered into the baby gap modeling contest. I still think you need to go to target and get his picture with a teddy bear or truck.

Lorilee said...

You're making me so jealous...I can't handle it.
Van is the cutest thing.

Kristin said...

I know I already commented, I think twice? but I just came back to look at Van in the striped beanie picture and I totally agree with Staci. This picture should be entered in a contest or sent to BG.