Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Van's Big Day.


Being serious in his little outfit.

He is such a smiley baby these days.

Proud Dad.

My sisters and mom.

Zack and his cute grandmas.

8 comments:

Kristin said...

He is such a handsome little man!

Unknown said...

Vandelyn looks stunning in his white outfit. What a nice day it was. Lisa surprising us with her sticky buns and our nephews being bullies.

Tiffany said...

what a cutie. i love the first pic of van! sorry we missed the big day!

allison said...

how special :) wish I could have been there. you look really pretty kim.

ali said...

Oh, boo. How did we miss this?

Looks like it was a great day. Love Van's ensemble.

Dede said...

What a great day!

Lorilee said...

very handsome. what a big day for all of you...sad we missed it too.

Lindsey said...

what a happy day! he's so adorable - you are such a cute family. ps: how cool to be handed down grandpa's shoes? I guess I do have a pair of my grandma's cowboy boots.hh.